Department of Plastic Surgery and Burns
Our Plastic Surgery department provides daily services with three doctors. The team started to work at our hospital in 2008, A doctor is always on duty to handle emergency cases during night duty hours. Our team supplies all day service to patients for whom the emergency service requests consultation, mostly facial injuries ,bone breaks and burns. Aesthetic surgeries account for the largest portion of surgeries performed by our department. Our doctors stay updated on surgery techniques by attending reputed congresses organized abroad. Aesthetic rhinoplasty is the most frequently performed surgery. This is followed by eye lid lift, forehead/brows lift and face lifting surgery. Breast surgery is classified in three groups consisting of breast enlargement, breast reduction and breast lifting.
- Facilities for all plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive procedures.
- Maxillo -Facial Surgery for the management of facial Bone fractures. Treatment of hand injuries, tendon repair, Congenital hand deformities.
- Facility for skin grafting and flap surgery
- Treatment of cleft lip, palate, Hypospadias and other congenital deformities.
- Cosmetic surgery of Nose, Jaw, Acne Marks, Breast and Abdomen.